Annual Filing - Co / LLP / OPCFile Annual Filing within 2 working day
₹ 5,000/- (Professional Fees) (DISCOUNT CODE APPLIED: GET40OFF) ₹ 3000/- Only The above price is inclusive of all
Government fees may vary depending on the authorized capital
See how it works?
- Talk to our Experts
- Purchase Plan
- Work on your Plan
- Its all Done
About this Plan
Who should buy this package?
- Private Limited Company that needs to file annual returns
- One Person Company that needs to file annual returns
- Limited Liability Partnership that needs to file annual returns
What services offered under this package?
- Assist you in arranging documents
- Verification of Documents
- Filing Form 11 & 8 in case of LLP
- Filing MGT7 & AOC4 in case of Co/OPC
- Receipt of the acknowledgement
What details and documents are required?
Documents required from Shareholders
- ID & Address proof
- Share certificates of the share transferor.
- Bank statement showing transfer of amount.
Documents required from Company
- Copy of MoA, AoA (In case of Co/OPC)
- Copy of board resolution (format will be provided)
- List of shareholder with holding
- Audit report
- LLP deed (in case of LLP)
"If you find that this plan is not for you, I can customize a plan for you."
Feel free to contact me and let me know your concern. PapelWork will charge you according to your requirements.
You can also drop me a Whatsapp message. I hope this helps. 🙂
Frequently Asked Questions
Isn't filing a tax return with ROC the same as filing an income tax return?
The Income Tax Return is submitted to the income tax department, while the ROC returns are submitted to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs with which the company is registered. It is mandatory to submit the required ROC forms and other returns annually.
What if the forms are not submitted to MCA? What are the consequences?
For LLP: A penalty of Rs. 100 per day will apply until the default continues. There is no limit to the maximum penalty amount and therefore the amount increases over time.
For OPC & Pvt Ltd Co: The amount of the penalty depends on the share capital and the delay time.
What are forms applicable and their due dates?
For Company: Form MGT 7 is used to file an Annual Return. The due date is May 30. Form AOC 4 is used to file Annual Accounts. The due date is 180 days from the end of Financial Year(FY)
For One Person Company: Form MGT 7 is used to file an Annual Return. The due date is May 30. Form AOC 4 is used to file Annual Accounts. The due date is 180 days from the end of Financial Year(FY)
For Limited Liability Partnership: The due date for submitting the return is 60 days from the end of the financial year, i.e. May 31. For Form 8 (Statement of Solvency) the due date is October 30th.