Authorised CapitalIncrease your Capital within 3 working day
₹ 5,000/- (Professional Fees) (DISCOUNT CODE APPLIED: GET50OFF) ₹ 2500/- Only The above price is inclusive of all
Government fees may vary depending on the authorized capital
See how it works?
- Talk to our Experts
- Purchase Plan
- Work on your Plan
- Its all Done
About this Plan
Who should buy this package?
- Any company that wants to increase its authorized share capital
- Any company that wants to change its capital structure
What services offered under this package?
- Secretarial service related to the notices to be issued in EGM
- Steps to get authorized true copy of ordinary sesolution
- Filing of MGT 14 and SH-7 to RoC
- Changed memorandum of association
- Issue of share certificate
What details and documents are required?
- Board meeting resolution (format will be provided)
- Documents for extra ordinary general meeting (format will be provided)
- Memorandum of association (MoA)
- Article of association (AoA)
"If you find that this plan is not for you, I can customize a plan for you."
Feel free to contact me and let me know your concern. PapelWork will charge you according to your requirements.
You can also drop me a Whatsapp message. I hope this helps. 🙂
Frequently Asked Questions
What is minimum Share Capital Requirement?
The Authorized Share Capital has to be minimum Rs. 100,000 and there is no min limit for Paid-up Share Capital.
What is maximum share capital allowed for a Company?
There is no limit for maximum capital.
What is the difference between Authorized Capital & Paid up capital?
The company's authorized capital is the maximum limit up to which a company can issue shares, and paid-up capital is the portion of the authorized capital for which shareholders have invested in the company.