PAN RegistrationGet PAN within 1-7 working days
₹ 1000/- (All Inclusive) (DISCOUNT CODE APPLIED: GET50OFF) ₹ 500/- Only The above price is inclusive of all.
One resubmission of form in case of any query by the Department.
By clicking purchase plan you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
See how it works?
- Talk to our Experts
- Purchase Plan
- Work on your Plan
- Its all Done
About this Plan
Who should buy this package?
- Any Individual / Proprietor
- Any Pvt Ltd Co, OPC, Public Ltd
- Any Partnership Firm, LLP
- Any Trust, NGO, Institute, etc
What services offered under this package?
- Filing application for PAN
- Payment of Govt. Fees
- Receipt of PAN acknowledgement
- Get PAN card at your address
What details and documents are required?
- 2 passport size photo
- Aadhar card/Driving license (Any 1)
- Light bill/Passport (Any 1)
- Birth certificate/Matriculation certificate
For Other than Individual
- For Partnership: Partnership Deed
- For Company/LLP: Certificate of Incorporation
- For NGO/Trust: Certificate of Registration
"If you find that this plan is not for you, I can customize a plan for you."
Feel free to contact me and let me know your concern. PapelWork will charge you according to your requirements.
You can also drop me a Whatsapp message. I hope this helps. 🙂
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time does it take to issue a new PAN?
The PAN card is usually delivered within 7-15 working days. However, the decision depends solely on the issuing Authority of Govt of India.
Can more than one PAN be kept?
No, owning more than one PAN is against the law and can result in a fine of up to Rs. 10,000. It is therefore advisable not to own more than one PAN.
What should I do if I have more than one PAN?
If you have more than one PAN, you should surrender the additional PAN(s) by logging into ITD website.