Transfer of SharesTransfer Shares within 3 working day
₹ 4,000/- (Professional Fees) (DISCOUNT CODE APPLIED: GET50OFF) ₹ 2000/- Only The above price is inclusive of all
Stamp duty is not inclusive
See how it works?
- Talk to our Experts
- Purchase Plan
- Work on your Plan
- Its all Done
About this Plan
Who should buy this package?
- Shareholder who wants to transfer his shares
What services offered under this package?
- Assist you in arranging documents
- Verification of documents
- Filling up of transfer form
- Receipt of the acknowledgement
What details and documents are required?
Documents required from Shareholders
- ID & Address Proof
- Share certificates of the share transferor.
- Bank statement showing transfer of amount.
Documents required from Company
- Board meeting resolution (format will be provided)
- Minutes of the meeting (format will be provided)
- Share transfer form (format will be provided)
"If you find that this plan is not for you, I can customize a plan for you."
Feel free to contact me and let me know your concern. PapelWork will charge you according to your requirements.
You can also drop me a Whatsapp message. I hope this helps. 🙂
Frequently Asked Questions
What is share transfer?
If a company shareholder decides to transfer his shares to an existing shareholder or another person, this is called the transfer of shares.
Can we digitally sign the share transfer forms?
No, physical Signatures are required on the share transfer form.
Are our share certificates mandatory for a share transfer?
Yes, share certificates are an integral part of the share transfer process. The share certificate is required to check and record the entries in the share transfer.